You are here
Minerals and Metallurgy
This NRRI Research Group provides high-quality research and development programs that enable efficient, effective, environmentally viable and sustainable solutions to maximize Minnesota's mineral wealth.
- Characterize Minnesota's mineral portfolio
- Reduce the cost of iron ore recovery
- Develop higher value products to strengthen our mining-related economies
- Assist the mining industry and state agencies to define and maintain the "social licence" to operate in Minnesota
- Support professional and workforce development
Initiative Director: George Hudak, email@example.com, (218) 788-2739
For more information on this initiative, please navigate to a specific research area.