You are here
NRRI Advisory Board
NRRI External Advisory Board Members
NRRI's Advisory Board represents a blend of stakeholders and community leaders. Their purpose is to inform, guide and advise NRRI leadership in pursuing mission-focused initiatives.
Strategy & Advocacy Advisory Board
- Board Chair Andrea Schokker, Professor and Head of Civil Engineering, UMD
- Mike Mlinar, Retired Vice President, Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- Mark Phillips, Commissioner, Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation Board
- Yvonne Prettner Solon, Consultant on energy policy, Former MN Lt. Governor, MN Senator
- Nels Ojard, President, Krech Ojard
- Brendan Jordan, Vice President, Great Plains Insitute
- Tom Lambrecht, Manager, Economic Development Services, Great River Energy
- Ann Glumac, Consultant of Glumac Executive Enterprise
- Al Rudeck, president, ALLETE Clean Energy