You are here
What goes on in that big concrete building?
NRRI's role is as a non-partial, science-based resource that develops and translates knowledge to help define and maintain the social license by:
- Fully characterizing and defining strategic resource opportunities.
- Minimizing waste and environmental impact.
- Maximizing value from natural resource utilization.
- Maintaining/restoring ecosystem function.
NRRI is an applied research organization focused on:
- developing sustainable, natural resource-based industries.
- informing environmental management and policy.
- supporting business and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- assisting industry and communities in defining and maintaining the social license to operate.
NRRI's goal is to deliver economic and environmental solutions with both regional focus and global relevance.