Rapid Prototype Lab
You are here
The NRRI Rapid Prototype Center provides research-based design and prototype services to businesses, industry, entrepreneurs and university researchers.
Key Services and Equipment
- 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) development from original concepts
- Steriolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- 3D Printing (Z810 and Z510)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Gold Partner certified in metal casting, specializing in aluminum and zinc parts.
- 3D DuraForm Flex and DuraForm EX plastics are available
- Fire retardent FR-106 material is also available.