- Minnesota's Lake Superior Coastal Communities Web Portal
This web site is a window to a large number of information sources and data sets relevant to the coastal communities of Minnesota's
Lake Superior North Shore. Resources include real-time information on weather, traffic and beach conditions, as well as map
information on recreational opportunities, population and land cover.
- Lake Superior Coastal Atlas
- Projects funded buy the Lake Superior Coastal Program has been updated. For more information please visit the past projects page.
- LiDAR in Minnesota: LiDAR is being collected for the Arrowhead region of Minnesota, including the area covered by the Lake Superior Coastal Program.
- Bathymetric LiDAR for the Lake Superior Shoreline from NOAA. Data can be downloaded by using the Digital Coast: Data Access Viewer.
Highlighted Past Projects