Center for Applied Research
and Technology Development
The Laboratory of Chemical Extractives is announcing the opening of the “CASEO” service center which will provide assistance in the areas of Chemistry, Analyses, Synthesis, Extraction, and Optimization.
The CASEO Center will specialize in short-term services ranging in duration from 1 week to 3 months. Any work requiring more than 3 months (or costing more than $10,000) can be arranged with an External Services Agreement.
Products Manufactured for Purchase
- Betulinic Acid
- Birch Bark Suberinic Acid
Products are available in milligram, gram and kilogram quantities.
Contact Dr. Pavel Krasutsky by email or phone, 218-720-4334, for quotes, availability and lead-times (if applicable).
- Synthesis of organic molecules and fine organic chemicals
- Extraction of natural biomass materials and industrial wastes (roots, leaves, bark, wood materials, grass/hay, sawdust, wood flour, etc…) and providing samples of extracts on laboratory (0.5l-25l) and pilot scale (50l-100l) equipment
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of extractives and organic mixtures
- Separation of natural components and chemicals from extractive
- Chemical modification of natural components of extracts
- Structural analyses of organic and inorganic molecules
- Optimization of organic chemical synthesis
- Synthesis of new organic molecules
- Complete NMR spectra of organic molecules
- GC/MS-spectra of organic molecules and analyses of organic chemicals purity
- FTIR spectra of organic molecules and mixtures
- UV/Vis spectra of organic molecules and mixtures
- Mass-spectral analysis of organic molecules
- Pilot scale synthesis of organic compounds
For more information
If you would like more specific information about the services we provide, please contact Pavel Krasutsky at (218) 720-4334.